$22 / 750ml
Limited quantities available, limit 2 per customer
This blend will be on tap beginning Tuesday, September 19th for draft sales.
This golden beer is a blend of two barrels from the Roy-Pitz blending stock. 70% of this blend includes a one year old sour barrel that has aged on a mixed culture of brettanomyces and lactic acid producing bacteria. The remaining 30% comes from a very aromatic "Brett forward" and very dry golden ale that has been aging for 18 months. This barrel also has been fermenting on pound per gallon of strawberries for the past 6 months. This blend will include a beautiful fruity and funky aromatic, a balanced acidity and a fruity and dry finish. This beer is golden orange in color.